I am CRAZY EXCITED!
Big Kid Little Kid would like to officially invite you to the inaugural Dad Day Out event: DADS VS. WORLD RECORDS!!!
For months I’ve been spouting about wanting to help all dads be Awesome Dads, but mostly I’ve been having a blast dad-crafting my frilly panties off and checking out cool places to hang with Little E.
(Well, okay. Definitely more, but not only).
Big Kid Little Kid is taking the Awesome Dad Mission to the streets!
On Sunday the 22nd of February (2015) we’re putting on a FREE DAD EVENT in Frankston, Victoria.
We’re wanting the dads of Melbourne to bring their families and try their hand at setting a brand new dad-themed world record! Try and win a prize!
That’s right. There will be a range of extremely silly challenges for dads, mums and the kids to have a crack at.
- Can you build the tallest toy block tower?
- Are you the fastest parent to walk 10m whilst a child is standing on your feet?
- How many dads can we get to form a tunnel with their legs?
- Which kid can clip the most pegs on their dad in 60 seconds?
The amazing folk at the Frankston Toy Library have opened their arms to us dads, to let us be a part of their annual Family Fun Day. Myself and a number of Awesome Dad volunteers will be there from 10am til 1pm, getting every passing family to have a go. In fact, you’re going to be hard pressed to stop us from trying to set the records first!
There will even be some amazing prizes donated by super supportive businesses: CleverPatch, Officeworks, Bunnings & Anaconda.
Spread the word and let the Dads of Melbourne know that there is now an event just for them!
Dads Vs. World Records event
10am – 1pm
Sunday 22nd of February 2015
Latest posts by David Hawkins (see all)
- Oz Comic Con 2016 – Family Fun in Melbourne - June 11, 2016
- Pom-pom Judy Hopps Doll – Spotlight Zootopia Craft - March 25, 2016
- GIVEAWAY! – Take the family to Oz Comic-Con Melbourne - March 18, 2016