Big Kid Little Kid loves to work with great brands to help dads.
We’re out to show the world that all dads are Awesome Dads. We want to share ideas, products, events and inspiration for little kids, and for the big kids too! Anything that makes our readers’ world more fun, creative, zany… or even just getting through the day a little easier.
Take the Dad Quiz to find out if working with Big Kid Little Kid is right for you:
- Are you wanting to talk to dads, aged between 25-50 years old?
- Do you want to help Awesome Dads by introducing them to toys, games, video games, apps, clothing, gadgets, technology or food that will enhance their parenting life?
- Do you want to help Awesome Dads relax and unwind by offering them Big Kid fun, such as mature video games, toys, collectables, clothing, food, apps, gadgets or activities?
- Do you want to promote an event, place, activity, travel or holiday that would be great for family fun, education or bonding?
- Are you wanting to share news or information that affects families?
- Do you want to have fun and enjoy a professional but friendly working dad-lationship?
If Big Kid Little Kid is the dad-tastic place you want to work with, then drop David Hawkins a hello note.
Types of Sponsorship:
Reviews; Giveaways; Event, Travel or Place Attendance; Dad Testing of products, activities and events; Sponsored Posts; Brand Ambassador.
This policy is valid from 08 November 2014
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals, edited by David Hawkins. For questions about this blog, please contact David Hawkins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for some posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Click here to get your own badge!
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Latest posts by David Hawkins (see all)
- Oz Comic Con 2016 – Family Fun in Melbourne - June 11, 2016
- Pom-pom Judy Hopps Doll – Spotlight Zootopia Craft - March 25, 2016
- GIVEAWAY! – Take the family to Oz Comic-Con Melbourne - March 18, 2016